Pokemon Green Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pokemon black/white in game zorua event

5 posters

Go down

pokemon black/white in game zorua event Empty pokemon black/white in game zorua event

Post by silversalamence10 Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:52 am

if you send over the movie 13 celebi to black and white, you'll get access to a special zorua.

at this moment in time the location in isshu you take it to is unknown but when you get there you'll find a man with a zorua, if you talk to him he'll say that zorua and celebi are enjoying playing with celebi and offer zorua to you

he is at lv 10 and has scratch - fake tears - pursuit and leer
silversalamence10
silversalamence10
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

pokemon black/white in game zorua event Empty Re: pokemon black/white in game zorua event

Post by Infernhawk Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:29 am

Man I heard you can't get Zorua/Zoroark without these events Sad
Infernhawk
Infernhawk
Infernape
Infernape

https://www.youtube.com/user/charizardguyback

Back to top Go down

pokemon black/white in game zorua event Empty Re: pokemon black/white in game zorua event

Post by Prinplup97 Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:18 am

i no they should be a wild pokemon
Prinplup97
Prinplup97
Ivysaur
Ivysaur

http://electricspark.forummotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernhawk Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:19 am

I think its really dumb.
Infernhawk
Infernhawk
Infernape
Infernape

https://www.youtube.com/user/charizardguyback

Back to top Go down

Post by Prinplup97 Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:25 am

me too wot if we cant buy the movie
Prinplup97
Prinplup97
Ivysaur
Ivysaur

http://electricspark.forummotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by silversalamence10 Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:10 pm

then i think we wait for the events to come here - i'm sure they'll do in-store events for pokemon from the movies - they done it with darkrai, shaymin and regigigas and even arceus - so i think they'll have an in-store celebi event too (maybe)
silversalamence10
silversalamence10
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniM00ser Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:11 pm

Walshy97 wrote:i no they should be a wild pokemon
I agreez.

Aren't they just pseudo-legendary? They can't be legendary, cuz they evolve. They should just be hard to find.
MiniM00ser
MiniM00ser
Staravia
Staravia

Back to top Go down

Post by Otis Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:01 pm

does anyone else agree that they should do the same thing they did with lucario, you get it in the game from a sidequest. I think the one with the lucarion egg was good they should do that again
Otis
Otis
Ivysaur
Ivysaur

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniM00ser Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:08 pm

Otis The Peacemaker wrote:does anyone else agree that they should do the same thing they did with lucario, you get it in the game from a sidequest. I think the one with the lucarion egg was good they should do that again
Yesh. I just didn't like forgetting to leave a space in my party so then I have to come back later.
MiniM00ser
MiniM00ser
Staravia
Staravia

Back to top Go down

Post by Otis Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:31 pm

well i remeber making a space then I RAN INTO A SHINY STEELIX on iron island... I caught, it but geez i was so upset cause i had to go back and but the steelix in the PC XD
Otis
Otis
Ivysaur
Ivysaur

Back to top Go down

Post by silversalamence10 Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:59 am

off topic otis - but i agree there should be a zorua egg from a NPC -

@professor membrane: and also they can't be pseudo-legendary - 'cuz they're not part of a 3-stage line and their base stat total won't be 600 (Like dragonite - garchomp - metagross - tyranitar - salamence - who are pseudo-legendaries)
silversalamence10
silversalamence10
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniM00ser Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:51 am

silversalamence10 wrote:off topic otis - but i agree there should be a zorua egg from a NPC -

@professor membrane: and also they can't be pseudo-legendary - 'cuz they're not part of a 3-stage line and their base stat total won't be 600 (Like dragonite - garchomp - metagross - tyranitar - salamence - who are pseudo-legendaries)
Oh... you ish right...

Then what are they? They shouldn't be normal Pokes if they're event-only, and have a movie based off of them.
MiniM00ser
MiniM00ser
Staravia
Staravia

Back to top Go down

Post by silversalamence10 Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:33 am

well they're just event pokes i guess
silversalamence10
silversalamence10
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down