Pokemon Green Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Black/White in game Zoroark event.

3 posters

Go down

Pokemon Black/White in game Zoroark event. Empty Pokemon Black/White in game Zoroark event.

Post by Infernhawk Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:13 pm

If you send over either Suicune, Entei, or Raikou to Black/White form the 13th Pokemon movie, you will get acess to a special Zoroark battle.

New info has been found about this event. It has been confirmed that Zoroark will already be using Illusion when you start the battle. If you send over Raikou Zoroark will be Entei. If you send over Entei Zoroark will be Suicune. If you send over Suicune Zoroark will be Raikou. It was also confirmed that the only way to obtain Zorua/Zoroark is through these special events. It is not currentley known how Zoroarks ability will work outside of this battle.
Infernhawk
Infernhawk
Infernape
Infernape

https://www.youtube.com/user/charizardguyback

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Black/White in game Zoroark event. Empty Re: Pokemon Black/White in game Zoroark event.

Post by Otis Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:56 pm

well thats sounds awesome i would definatly be using raikou since entei doesnt have a direct type advantage over raikou
Otis
Otis
Ivysaur
Ivysaur

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Black/White in game Zoroark event. Empty Re: Pokemon Black/White in game Zoroark event.

Post by Infernhawk Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:58 pm

Incase you didn't know, Zoroarks type doesn't change and it uses the same moves.
Infernhawk
Infernhawk
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Post by Otis Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:05 pm

oh even better, than ill use suicune ( bragging factor: i caught suicune in a pokeball in HG)
what would you use?
Otis
Otis
Ivysaur
Ivysaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernhawk Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:12 pm

I would use Suicune.

Btw it sucks that you can't get zoroark/zorua without event. Whats the point in putting it in.
Infernhawk
Infernhawk
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Post by Otis Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:19 pm

I think nintendo is hyping this pokemon up then making it an event for advertising there events since not alot of people use the wi-fi events compared to the amount of games they sell. Do you try to catch all youre legendaries in pokeballs like the general pokemon not an ultraball or anything.
Otis
Otis
Ivysaur
Ivysaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernhawk Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:23 pm

The reason Zoroark wa sintrouced first was because you needed an event for it and because of the movie.
Infernhawk
Infernhawk
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Post by Otis Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:48 pm

Okay now i understand thanks mudkip
Otis
Otis
Ivysaur
Ivysaur

Back to top Go down

Post by silversalamence10 Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:48 am

i would use raikou cuz i would inflict a bit of damage with aura sphere - yea raikou has aura sphere
silversalamence10
silversalamence10
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down