Pokemon Green Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Points & Something else im working on..

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Points & Something else im working on.. - Page 2 Empty Points & Something else im working on..

Post by Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well yah I activiated a points system so you guys can get some extra points while I work on a new section that will require it. It will be pokemon related aswell. Here are some of the ideas I had so you guys can go over them and give your opinions and feedback about it..

- You can buy/sell pokemon
- You can buy/sell items within pokemon games

and anything else you can think of.. That you can buy or sell from pokemon games with the nintendo DS (wifi). What do you think?

Back to top Go down

Points & Something else im working on.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Points & Something else im working on..

Post by silversalamence10 Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:23 pm

sorry if i have to ask this again could i (and other users) know what areas users will not get points for
silversalamence10
silversalamence10
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Points & Something else im working on.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Points & Something else im working on..

Post by Otis Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:10 pm

Dude i was talking about a yearly award for the person who posts the most cheerfull uplifting comments.

note that i was responding to a very old comment by silver
Otis
Otis
Ivysaur
Ivysaur

Back to top Go down

Post by silversalamence10 Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:37 am

i think the awards thing is a good idea - 'cuz if you win an award you can put it in your sig
silversalamence10
silversalamence10
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2