Pokemon Green Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Points & Something else im working on..

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Points & Something else im working on.. Empty Points & Something else im working on..

Post by Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:24 pm

Well yah I activiated a points system so you guys can get some extra points while I work on a new section that will require it. It will be pokemon related aswell. Here are some of the ideas I had so you guys can go over them and give your opinions and feedback about it..

- You can buy/sell pokemon
- You can buy/sell items within pokemon games

and anything else you can think of.. That you can buy or sell from pokemon games with the nintendo DS (wifi). What do you think?

Back to top Go down

Points & Something else im working on.. Empty Re: Points & Something else im working on..

Post by silversalamence10 Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:58 am

maybe someone can make you a sig featuring your username and any pokemon you want on it

Last edited by silversalamence10 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
silversalamence10
silversalamence10
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Points & Something else im working on.. Empty Re: Points & Something else im working on..

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:36 am

silversalamence10 wrote:maybe someone can make you a sig featuring your username and any pokemon you want on it

This feedback about the things im working on? Because you lost me there.. Neutral If this is about a signature to put in my signature pm me.. Stay on topic aswell please. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by silversalamence10 Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:35 pm

Scourge wrote:
silversalamence10 wrote:maybe someone can make you a sig featuring your username and any pokemon you want on it

This feedback about the things im working on? Because you lost me there.. Neutral If this is about a signature to put in my signature pm me.. Stay on topic aswell please. Smile

sorry - i was think about the pokemon you could buy with the points - maybe the pokemon could be level 1 with beneficial natures with a couple of egg moves for them to be EV trained
silversalamence10
silversalamence10
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:03 pm

silversalamence10 wrote:
Scourge wrote:

sorry - i was think about the pokemon you could buy with the points - maybe the pokemon could be level 1 with beneficial natures with a couple of egg moves for them to be EV trained

Neutral Staff/Administrators are not selling pokemon our members (you, others) could sell pokemon to eachother. It could be any kind..

Back to top Go down

Post by silversalamence10 Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:20 pm

Scourge wrote:
silversalamence10 wrote:
Scourge wrote:

Neutral Staff/Administrators are not selling pokemon our members (you, others) could sell pokemon to eachother. It could be any kind..

does that mean staff fro example "gym leaders" won't be able to sell pokemon to other users
silversalamence10
silversalamence10
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:23 pm

silversalamence10 wrote:
Scourge wrote:
silversalamence10 wrote:
Scourge wrote:

does that mean staff fro example "gym leaders" won't be able to sell pokemon to other users

Anyone can even staff.. As I said 'anyone'.

Back to top Go down

Post by silversalamence10 Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:29 pm

anyone can sell pokemon, apart from admins - was that the point you were making?
silversalamence10
silversalamence10
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:33 pm

silversalamence10 wrote:anyone can sell pokemon, apart from admins - was that the point you were making?

Yes..

Back to top Go down

Post by silversalamence10 Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:39 pm

what would happen if noone is willing to sell pokemon/items or if they don't have wifi to do the buying/selling to other members
silversalamence10
silversalamence10
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Post by Otis Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:41 pm

you should make a system were users can get extra points for beating gym leaders, i dont really understand the point system but i think this could be a good idea
Otis
Otis
Ivysaur
Ivysaur

Back to top Go down

Post by silversalamence10 Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:45 pm

i agree with otis here - also as well as the points system, which i say is a good idea - you (and/or the other admins) could make an awards system up where every month users could get awarded for something good they done?
silversalamence10
silversalamence10
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernhawk Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:47 pm

I am planning that for yearly awards.
Infernhawk
Infernhawk
Infernape
Infernape

https://www.youtube.com/user/charizardguyback

Back to top Go down

Post by Otis Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:51 pm

WHO WILL GET ENTHUSIASM?!?!?!?....AWARD!

Sorry that felt.. spamish but hey yearly awards are great im all for that!
Otis
Otis
Ivysaur
Ivysaur

Back to top Go down

Post by silversalamence10 Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:54 pm

Otis wrote:WHO WILL GET ENTHUSIASM?!?!?!?....AWARD!

that is off topic otis - we are talking about the points system - whether it is a good idea and maybe how the points could be spent

- i'm also up for yearly awards - what a good idea
silversalamence10
silversalamence10
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernhawk Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:59 pm

Since people are flooding general discusison, for now on you will not gain any points from posting there. Your still allowed to post there though. You will gian points from the non flooded off topic sections though.
Infernhawk
Infernhawk
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:01 pm

Mudkip wrote:Since people are flooding general discusison, for now on you will not gain any points from posting there. Your still allowed to post there though. You will gian points from the non flooded off topic sections though.

Good idea I should of done that but wasen't thinking.. We need to not allow points in sections that get offtopic/spammed. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernhawk Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:01 pm

Member interviews should have this too.
Infernhawk
Infernhawk
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:05 pm

Mudkip wrote:Member interviews should have this too.

I already fixed it all the sections that are spammed/offtopic and set the cash to 0 on them.

Back to top Go down

Post by silversalamence10 Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:07 pm

Mudkip wrote:Since people are flooding general discusison, for now on you will not gain any points from posting there. Your still allowed to post there though. You will gian points from the non flooded off topic sections though.

i know this is stupid but does that mean posts in "general pokemon discussion" won't gain points

(my 1600th post)
silversalamence10
silversalamence10
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:08 pm

silversalamence10 wrote:

i know this is stupid but does that mean posts in "general pokemon discussion" won't gain points

(my 1600th post)

You can still get points from the genereal pokemon discussion section.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernhawk Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:09 pm

Its still about Pokemon its not off topic.
Infernhawk
Infernhawk
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:10 pm

The only reason we would set it where you get no points from the pokemon discussion section is if you give us administrators a reason to make that happen. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by silversalamence10 Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:13 pm

suggestion: could you please post the areas where you won't get points so other users know
silversalamence10
silversalamence10
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernhawk Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:13 pm

Alot of those you did need points for Scourge. I fixed them. Announcements should have points because its important. Opinions should because your giving feeback. Ibntroductions should because your introducing yourself or welcoming new members. The rest were good decisions.
Infernhawk
Infernhawk
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next