Pokemon Green Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how do you want the black/white saga of the anime to start

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

how do you want the black/white saga of the anime to start - Page 2 Empty how do you want the black/white saga of the anime to start

Post by silversalamence10 Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

how do you want black/white to start in the anime

i would like to see one of the starters to get lost and ash finds it and the professor of the region rewards him in some way
silversalamence10
silversalamence10
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

how do you want the black/white saga of the anime to start - Page 2 Empty Re: how do you want the black/white saga of the anime to start

Post by silversalamence10 Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:39 am

yea true, here's what i think - i think when ash get's on the boat, gible gets on and it travels with ash an pikachu to isshu - (assuming ash only takes pikachu though)

also the episodes don't air till this fall so we won't know, this thread will be locked when the episodes air
silversalamence10
silversalamence10
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

how do you want the black/white saga of the anime to start - Page 2 Empty Re: how do you want the black/white saga of the anime to start

Post by Infernhawk Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:40 am

Silver you ruined it.
Infernhawk
Infernhawk
Infernape
Infernape

https://www.youtube.com/user/charizardguyback

Back to top Go down

Post by jd896 Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:15 pm

Infernhawk wrote:Silver you ruined it.
Just let me think about this in my own opinion:

He gets on the boat to Isshu. Something happens to Pikachu (like previously in Hoenn and Sinnoh), Pikachu accidentally Thunderbolts the new girl's bike, Ash finds Pikachu again, the girl joins him. Self-explanatory
jd896
jd896
Pikachu
Pikachu

http://jd896.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2