Pokemon Green Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How old is Ash?

2 posters

Go down

How old is Ash? Empty How old is Ash?

Post by Infernhawk Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:00 pm

How old do you think Ash could be now? When he first started his journey, he was around 10 years old when he started his journey. Now its been 12 seasons since he started his journey. Ash should be at least 18 by now. He isn't though. Ash still looks like a 10 year old. In the Anime he hasn't aged at all. Don't you remember in one of the Kanto episodes Ash said, "I can't believe we haven't been to Virdian City in over a year". That wasn't even the end of season 1. Ash was around 11. So how old do you think Ash should be?
Infernhawk
Infernhawk
Infernape
Infernape

https://www.youtube.com/user/charizardguyback

Back to top Go down

How old is Ash? Empty Re: How old is Ash?

Post by silversalamence10 Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:30 am

i think that ash could be around 15/16 'cuz if he said "I can't believe we haven't been to Virdian City in over a year" - he would've been 11 - the end of the orange islands would make him around about 12 - end of johto could've made him 13 - the end of hoenn could've made him 14 - the end of kanto battle frontier would've made him 15 (considering the length of time between grand festivals) then by the end of the sinnoh region - would make ash at least 16
silversalamence10
silversalamence10
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernhawk Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:37 am

That makes sense. Even though they split up Hoenn, Jhoto, and Sinnoh to 3 seasons each, that didn't change the time period. Nintendo just wanted more episodes. Ash's newest voice does kind of sound like a teenager.
Infernhawk
Infernhawk
Infernape
Infernape

https://www.youtube.com/user/charizardguyback

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum